Google Account ProblemSupport

1. LoviinEm

LoviinEm New Member

I NEED HELP! When i attempt to use the market or sync my motorola charm to my google account i have the usual login to google account thing, but when i do this it says "your phone needs to communicate with google servers to set up your account. this may take up to five minutes, after a few mins i get an error saying "cant establish a reliable data connection to the server." "this could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services. if this continues call customer care." or sometimes i have to type a word in, i done this 10-15 times but each time it just makes me do it again.. everything else on the phone works fine but i am unable to sync my google account, any help would be great! thanks!
    I have called telus and they don't know why this is happening so I just don't know what to do!!?? I have not once been able to access the market since i have gotten the phone !!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Hello there LoviinEm and welcome to the forums.

I have moved your query to the Motorola Charm area and hope the guys here can help with your question.
  3. robjc

robjc New Member

I have same problem and would love an answer as well. Tellus says not there problem, and Motorola says the same.
  4. crocodoyle

crocodoyle Member

I think I had the same problem a while back. Try installing the gmail app. I think that fixed it for me
  5. nafees

nafees New Member

Even I am facing the same problem (India), not a single person is of help from Vodafone or Motorola...i am using this handset from last 6 months without using any android apps..plz help.. nafeesarch06@gmail.com

6. BColeKid

BColeKid Member

Have you guys had any luck with installing the gmail app? What else have you tried? Have you set up a Blur account? These are basic questions but I am covering the basics.