Google Android 2.2 in Droid phones-Farsi web sites?Support

Last Updated:

1. sayeh

sayeh New Member This Topic's Starter

How can we contact Google support/costumer service regarding Android's problem with displaying foreign language web sites correctly? I know that there is a huge demand for this fix. Please find a solution or ask Apple to help you!:eek:
    Dear Apple, pls show Android 2.2 how to display foreign language web sites correctly! Google dear, R U listening to complaints?

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

3. Riverdome

Riverdome Active Member

Define 'huge demand'. Since the stock browser doesn't support this feature it's surprising that a 3rd party developer hasn't released something to meet the demand ($$)

A Cisco compatable VPN client now there's a missing feature with huge demand.

4. arasbm

arasbm New Member

This is not a "feature request", this is a serious bog that renders the phone pretty much useless for those who use persian, ordu and a few other languages. I personally know a few people who returened their galexy s to the provider and went with the alternative phone ...:(

For some reason I am having a hard time finding the rooted solution too. Does anyone have a link to any useful notes regarding this issue?

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Then make sure you and the others you know who are effected by it continue to bring it to the attention of the Google developers. They are the ones most likely to correct the issue for you. The more people who star that issue on the Google development site the better chance you have of it getting fixed...