Google App Account Calendar Not Showing in AccountsSupport

Last Updated:

1. TheJewishViking

TheJewishViking New Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 15, 2010
    Okay, so I spent the better part of the afternoon looking through various threads from the past two years and I've seen some similar, but not close enough versions of my problem:

I have two google accounts (both apps), one is personal, one is business. The first one I used on my droid x was the personal and the second was the business.

On the accounts screen, my personal account shows options for Sync Contacts, Mail, and Calendar. My business account only shows Contacts and Mail.

I've tried non standard calendars, disabling the calender sync on my personal and removing and re-adding the business account and the option for Sync Calendar just won't show up on my accounts, so I can't access it at all.

I've already tried to share my business calendar with my personal and it won't work because my business calendar is used for everyone at the office to share their calendars with each other. Unfortunately this method does not allow my personal account to see calendars that were shared with my business account, only my entries in it.

Anyone out there know of a solution/work around to this? I'm not sold on having to use the stock calendar, but I haven't found another one that solves the problem, as they all look at what's available in the accounts menu. Obviously the best solution is to have both calendars at once, but I'll live if I can switch between the two.

Thanks in advance for your help,

2. dtots89

dtots89 New Member

Feb 3, 2011