Google Apps setup thru Exchange Multiple CalendarsSupport

Last Updated:

1. serpentine009

serpentine009 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Wondering if someone can help with my problem. I setup a Google Apps domain and I want to connect it to my Incredible via Exchange. Sounds easy enough. All works well, except if you create multiple calendars within Google Apps. It only sees and sync the main Exchange Calendar.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? I am setting this up for a business user who wants to maintain two different contact lists. The exchange list will be for business only and the Gmail account used to setup the phone is all personal (has multiple calendars too).

I thought I could add the Google Apps account as a Google account in addition to exchange, but that only enables contact and mail sync. No option for Calendar.

Does anyone have a work around. I am using my phone as a test prior to launching on my clients. I did a factory reset and used the Apps Account as the main account on setup, but now I will not be able to re-install already paid for apps from the Market.

Has anyone run into this before?

Advertisement
  2. joeygator

joeygator Member

Not sure if this helps. I will say that my exchange account has multiple calendars and I cannot see them on my EVO. I had to export the second calendar and import into a google account to have it show up.

3. DizkoDan

DizkoDan Well-Known Member

There is an option to sync calendars with the gmail app. Go into settings->accounts & sync, click on the google apps account You should see a checkbox for sync calendar.