• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Being Sued Over Nexus One Issues

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Another weak, another suit. This time, Google’s being pulled into court to fight against a class action lawsuit that states Google breachedtheir contract between them and their customers. Nathan Nabors of Florida is the man leading the charge as he feels Google misled buyers on its features – as some of the failed to maintain [...]

More...

For one, this is old news. In fact, this is about 6 months old news. I heard a lot about the 3G/EDGE switching problem, but my N1 has never suffered from it. I think it was just dead spots in T-Mobile's network for the most part. I really don't know what he expects to get out of all of this. This is a frivolous lawsuit at best. Just another beggar looking to ride the coattails of Google to an easy paycheck.

Upvote 0
Well, seeing as the Nexus doesn't have its antenna wrapped around the outer edge of it... I would assume its Tmobiles network creating this issue. As far as the credibility of this dude sueing ... he needs to check into the issue more by checking on stuff like a coverage map, signal held by other 3g enabled phones on the same network in the same areas... etc.

Hell, based on this guys case... I can sue Sprint and HTC because my Evo doesn't pick up 4g signal here in tallahassee, even though I know we have no towers.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones