Google Being Sued Over Nexus One Issues

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Another weak, another suit. This time, Google’s being pulled into court to fight against a class action lawsuit that states Google breachedtheir contract between them and their customers. Nathan Nabors of Florida is the man leading the charge as he feels Google misled buyers on its features – as some of the failed to maintain [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Talbot

Talbot Well-Known Member

I will say that 3G is very sporadic on my N1, which can be very annoying!

3. Drhyde

Drhyde Well-Known Member

For one, this is old news. In fact, this is about 6 months old news. I heard a lot about the 3G/EDGE switching problem, but my N1 has never suffered from it. I think it was just dead spots in T-Mobile's network for the most part. I really don't know what he expects to get out of all of this. This is a frivolous lawsuit at best. Just another beggar looking to ride the coattails of Google to an easy paycheck.

4. Talbot

Talbot Well-Known Member

Yeah, being that the N1 is on T-Mobiles network it's hard to say if it is the phone itself, or just T-Mobiles horrible coverage.

5. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Well, seeing as the Nexus doesn't have its antenna wrapped around the outer edge of it... I would assume its Tmobiles network creating this issue. As far as the credibility of this dude sueing ... he needs to check into the issue more by checking on stuff like a coverage map, signal held by other 3g enabled phones on the same network in the same areas... etc.

Hell, based on this guys case... I can sue Sprint and HTC because my Evo doesn't pick up 4g signal here in tallahassee, even though I know we have no towers.

mikeymop likes this.
  6. Bob Denny

Bob Denny Well-Known Member

No end to those tort trolls... as long as there is a generous supply of morons for jurors and as long as contingency fees are legal, it will go on. We all pay for it.