• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Google Body

coonster

Oct 30, 2010
Do you think we'll ever see a version of it ported to handsets from the Honeycomb version that is out or will be out?

It looks really interesting, but I doubt that they will bring it to devices with smaller screens because it would be ridiculously hard to maneuver around, but is it even possible for us to see a shabby port for devices?

I've no idea why it couldn't be ported. We're already capable of seeing the 3D images in Gmaps. I'd imagine it's pretty CPU taxing, though. As I just picked up a Nook Color whose specs aren't all that greater with an OC'd Droid, and it's able to run HC, I think it'll make it.
The only question is, when would I ever need to use this app?

Upvote 0
It's a lot like the Google Sky Map, only more relevant. There really isn't a NEED for this app for the general population, however, if someone were curious about the body and certain anatomical structures, it may be nice to have.

Again, I'm not sure what this app is exactly, but I do believe health professionals use it in the workplace. So while it may be a bit more complicated for the average user, it's still nice to have just to mess around with.

Upvote 0
It's a lot like the Google Sky Map, only more relevant. There really isn't a NEED for this app for the general population, however, if someone were curious about the body and certain anatomical structures, it may be nice to have.

Again, I'm not sure what this app is exactly, but I do believe health professionals use it in the workplace. So while it may be a bit more complicated for the average user, it's still nice to have just to mess around with.

Haven't been able to play with it yet, but I'm pretty sure it would be helpful to artists like me as well. Anatomy is always important to know when drawing humans and having an app that can show me how muscles look in any pose would be awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones