1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Calendar/Facebook Sync

Last Updated:

1. SuperDrK

SuperDrK New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, new here. I have an HTC Evo and am getting used to the Android system - this is my first smartphone too so please excuse my ignorance. I am a medical student and have a pretty crazy schedule and I have relied on google calendar for several years now to keep my schedule. I was excited to use it on my phone, but my problem is that it is syncing with facebook and uploading all these birthdays. Now, I don't want to sound like a jerk who doesn't care about my friends birthdays but I already check those through facebook - they are cluttering up my calendar and I want them off! I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it stop syncing with facebook and it could just be that I don't know where to go. I have looked under "Settings" within the calendar and haven't found it. Any help? :eek:

Advertisement
  2. diwrom

diwrom Member

I have the same problem and need an answer as well. Sorry I didn't post an answer, but I hope when someone does I will see it. Most of the advice I have found online does not work for my EVO. Lets hope..isn't it annoying to have all that extra stuff?

3. xdmanalo

xdmanalo Well-Known Member