Google Calendar Not Completely SynchronizingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Chimeracoder

Chimeracoder New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having issues synchronizing my Google Calendar to my HTC Incredible, and I'm having a hard time pinning down the source of the problem. For the next week, the only events that are showing up in my phone are all part of one calendar, and none of the events in my other calendars on the same Google account are showing up. Oddly enough, if I create an event in one of those other calendars (either on my phone or on the computer), it synchronizes properly.

I've checked under the Calendars menu on the Android app, and all of my calendars are checked, so it should synchronize as far as I can tell. Anybody else have this problem?

Advertisement
  2. ffdawg

ffdawg New Member

Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem - not all my calendars are syncing, plus none of them are syncing to the phone past 12/21/2011. Weird.

3. Chimeracoder

Chimeracoder New Member This Topic's Starter

Unfortunately, I didn't 'solve' it in that I didn't figure out the root of the problem - though the problem did go away. I can't remember exactly, but for some reason, it was only affecting appointments that I'd entered before getting my new phone, and so I just went into Google Calendar on my computer and 'updated' the events (with no actual changes), and I think it fooled the phone into thinking it was a new event.

As for not syncing past the end of this year, I think that may be a setting (either customizable or not) that limits how far the app will fetch.

Now that I think about it, I think it also got fixed about the time I upgraded from the CM 6 (stable) to the then-latest release candidate. Not sure if there's a connection, but are you using a custom ROM?