Google Calendar not syncing properly...help me pleaseSupport

Last Updated:

1. mvschiavone

mvschiavone New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Droid Eris running Android 1.5.

My problem is that when my phone syncs with my Google Calendar, events that aren't on my Google Cal sometimes show up on my phone's calendar. The events that are showing up are events that repeat on a weekly basis but I deleted them for certain weeks on my Google Cal, yet they still show up on my phone. This is starting to become a hassle because I keep thinking that I have to do things when I really don't.

I've already cleared the calendar data on my phone and restarted like the Google troubleshooting tips say, but that didn't work. Please help me.

Advertisement
  2. sfringer

sfringer Member

I am noting the same behavior on my Droid with 2.0.1. No matter what I do, there are some events that just won't get removed from my phone. I've even deleted them from the phone - and they eventually return (though they are nowhere in my Google Calendar). And like yours, mine are also weekly repeating events.

3. quadzilla

quadzilla Member

Well, I've got stuff randomly being deleted from my google calendar. Entered from my PC or my Droid, I have stuff just disappear a day or two after I've added the appointment. It could be an all day or specific time - doesn't seem to matter.

There's no way to use this (Google/Droid Calendar) as my primary calendar if it can't be trusted. I'm sure we're not the only ones, but I'm having a hard time finding any in-depth threads on this issue. Really need to get this sorted out fast...

4. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

my stuff only sync's from Google calendar down to my phone, NOTHING from phones calendar sync's up to google.. even after 10 hours of attempted sync

Contacts and gMail sync perfect

WTF????

5. gmoney5761

gmoney5761 Member

i have the samsung moment and I really do not like the default calendar that it came with. I am wondering what is the best calendar app to download from the market? I only want free ones because i am on a budget.

6. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

My N1 with 2.2.1 ia doing the same thing.