Google Calendar question

Last Updated:

1. CoachEVO

CoachEVO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that this must be somewhere here. Coming to Android (EVO) from a Pre. I currently have 3 calendars working off of my google account. Will the EVO sync all 3? I read in another forum that it only does the account's primary calendar. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. rlinkt

rlinkt Member

Without hijacking the thread, I am using the default calendar app, and I need to switch the account it was linked when I first got the phone. I can't figure out how to switch the primary account. Thanks!

3. Berner

Berner Well-Known Member

The EVO will sync each and every Google calendar that you wish to create. Anyone who stated that it only syncs the primary calendar is simply wrong.

Factory reset. AFAIK that's the only way.

CoachEVO likes this.
  4. CoachEVO

CoachEVO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Awesome, that's what I thought. I do appreciate the response.

5. rlinkt

rlinkt Member

Thanks! That's a pretty bad way of doing this :confused:

6. Berner

Berner Well-Known Member

I don't disagree, but doing a factory reset isn't as painful as you might think. All your Google data (mail, calendar, contacts) re-sync painlessly. The Android Market remembers which apps you've downloaded, and should prompt you to reinstall them (don't know how this works with paid apps). Anything on your sd card is untouched. So really, the only things you lose when you factory reset is (a) your SMS/MMS inbox, and (b) your call log. Both of these can be backed up by apps in the Market.