google calendar syncSupport

Last Updated: 2011-07-19 14:13:12
  1. bbbpeterson

bbbpeterson Active Member

Hi from Bob. When I auto sync my gmail account, from Xperia10i, everything syncs except calendar. I have searched the forums and the web with no success. I have looked at settings on my gmail account calendar and they appear to be OK. I understand the google sync is beta, maybe this has something to do with it. There is a lot of people on google search with similar probs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks from Bob:eek:

Advertisement
  2. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

Your phone is up to date and has the most recent updates?

When you go under Settings->Accounts and Sync, you have both boxes checked? Uncheck the Auto Sync temporarily and click into your account.

What does it show for your Calendar and it's date? What is the last day it did successfully sync the calendar?

And remember there are 2 places you Sync. That check box under Accounts and on the Power Control Widget, the Sync button.

If the data is syncing but it's not showing in the calendar app, then download another calendar app.

Smooth Calendar for Android | AppBrain.com
    bbbpeterson likes this.
  3. bbbpeterson

bbbpeterson Active Member

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate your tips. I have put the power control widget on 1 of the screens. Can you tell me what some of the boxes are. I recognise the bluetooth and the sync box. I am guessing 3rd from the left is for the GPS. From the left I am not sure what 1 & 5 are, and should these boxes be checked at all times or only when you need them. Thanks from Bob
  4. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

First box is wireless (for a wireless lan connection) and the last box is screen brightness.
    bbbpeterson likes this.