Google Calendar Won't Synch with Android Calendar

1. mrcheevus

mrcheevus New Member

I have a Motorola Milestone on Telus. I have an appointment that I made in my google calendar on my PC but it is not showing up in the Calendar app that came with the Milestone. As far as I know, I set up my gmail to synch with the email on the milestone. Why isn't it synching my calendar?

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Do you have it set to auto sync?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

how long have you given it to sync? It's not immediate. It's set to sync automatically if you did it right, just give it some time and see if it pushes through.
  4. mrcheevus

mrcheevus New Member

JW where would this setting be? I made the appointment more than a week ago, so it should have populated.
  5. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Settings > Accounts & Sync > Auto Sync

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  6. mrcheevus

mrcheevus New Member

That was easy. Thank you.
  7. Hardcore

Hardcore Well-Known Member

So, and now?
    Did it solve the problem?
  8. Dr. Kronzeaux

Dr. Kronzeaux New Member

Thanks jwmacdon1231, I thought it was a much larger problem than it actually was.
  9. twork128

twork128 New Member

I have a Droid2Global with Android 2.2 and my Calendar app is not automatically syncing with my Google calendar. I've seen posts here telling other to go to Accounts & Sync and set it for auto sync. My phone has only Accounts under Settings and nowhere is there any reference to auto sync. I've deleted my device calendar and that didn't work. I've rebooted the phone also a no-go. Google Reader is also not syncing. I can sync these apps manually by going to Settings and Accounts but that's a real pain.
  10. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Well-Known Member

Have you seen this https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/16428 ?
  11. radsboy

radsboy Well-Known Member

I have it set to auto-synch, and it has not synched. Is there anything in Google Calendar I might need to change? I do not see an option for auto-synching with my phone.
  12. radsboy

radsboy Well-Known Member

I have it set to auto-synch, and it has not synched. Is there anything in Google Calendar I might need to change? I do not see an option for auto-synching with my phone.