Google Calendar

Last Updated:

1. esawyer

esawyer New Member This Topic's Starter

Since the last Droid update, my google calendar has been very messed up. It does not show all my events on my 31 day view. I use to open my calendar up on my Droid and it would be in the 31 day view, now it opens everytime in agenda view.

Is it the operator or is this a google glitch??

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Menu-Settings. Theres a setting to change the default view.

3. esawyer

esawyer New Member This Topic's Starter

There was an option to change the default settings in previous version. No this one. The only thing I can change is the type of notification sounds and reminders.

Any other suggestions?

4. Eugene

Eugene Well-Known Member

Mine kept doing that, would open in agenda view every time even though that wasn;t the default. Try changing the default to agenda, go in and out a couple times then change it to somehting else.

5. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

This sometimes works:
    Go into your calendar, open the month/31 day view. Hit the HOME button, don't back out. Go back in, it should make the 31 day view 'stick'.
    Hopefully that will do the trick for you.

6. pbwhite

pbwhite Well-Known Member

Open the calendar, and select the view you'd like to see on opening. Then hit the home key to exit.

Next time you open the calendar it should be on that view.

7. Eugene

Eugene Well-Known Member

Thats what I kept doing, would hit home from the view I wanted but going back in it would always come up agenda. After a while it just started working.

8. john30308

john30308 Well-Known Member

No default view in 2.2. But, if you don't use "<-" to exit calendar, and instead press "Home", it will still be in last view when you reuse it. I'm so used to press "<-" that it's a pain to do it this way.

9. Eugene

Eugene Well-Known Member

Thats how it should work in 2.2, I think the problem the OP was having is the same as I saw, no matter how you left the calendar, back or home when you went back into the calendar it would be in agenda view no matter what view you were in when you left. For some reason it seemed to fix itsself after a while and now remembers what view I left it.