Google CalendarsSupport

Last Updated:

1. aztimmay

aztimmay Member This Topic's Starter

I setup sharing between my calendar and my wife's calendar in Google Calendars. When I go on my PC and check my calendar I see all my events and all my wife's events. On my phone it was working perfect to where I saw my events and hers on my calendar, but then all of the sudden last week I can't see her events anymore. I check the permissions and sharing in google cals and they haven't been changed. On my phone I can add an event to her cal and see it on my phone and on my PC, but if she adds events to her cal I can no longer see them on my phone. Any ideas?

more info: when I go int settings and calendars, I see her calendar listed and it's checked, but her events still don't show up.

more testing: seems as though if she adds an event on google cal on her laptop I see it on my phone, but all the events she has created on her phone are not showing up with mine even though we are sharing our cals

Advertisement
  2. MrsSmartyPants

MrsSmartyPants Active Member

3. MrsSmartyPants

MrsSmartyPants Active Member

edited to add that my husband and I share calendars and I also share calendars with cozi.com for my sony dash (that we keep in the kitchen) - so there is a lot of back and forth going on and these links really helped me.