Google Calender doesn't sync after 2.3.4 updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

Well after the 2.3.4 update, my calender doesn't sync anymore...weird? :confused:

I checked the settings on phone and google calender on my desktop computer. :mad:

Advertisement
  2. garyhavener

garyhavener Member

My phone updated to 2.3.4 and my calendar is still syncing.
    Be sure your phone calendar is set to "not synced,not visible". To get there, open calendar, press menu, settings, manage calendars, phone calendar. Also,your gmail calendar on your phone should be set to "synced,visible"
    Hope you get it working again
    smarvin likes this.
  3. coolpoete

coolpoete Well-Known Member

Also, did you do any tinkering such as root and then freeze/uninstall any core applications?
  4. Make sure your events you make on your phone are NOT events linked to your phone, make sure they're events linked to your gmail account. I just fixed this problem for me yesterday.
  5. smarvin

smarvin New Member

Thanks, got it working!
  6. CptBerns

CptBerns New Member

That's exactly my problem. There seem to be two calendars, "My calendar" which I can't seem to synch with Google and my Google account calendar. Stupid thing is that when you create an event, by default it will be created in "My calendar". I have a whole year of events in this useless My calendar and I don't know how I can move them to my Google account calendar. Does anybody know how to move an entry? When you edit an event, it doesn't give you the choice to move it to another calendar. Help please.