• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Calender - One day gray

M

Mixmaster300

My Google calender has synced with no problems. The monthly view shows each day white and the days with appointments show what looks like a green slider. However one day, this past Monday is gray. I have looked at my main Google calender and there is nothing different for this day then other days through the month. I am able to click on the gray day on both the main calender and on the Droid and it will open up. Does anyone else have something like this? I can't figure it out!

My Google calender has synced with no problems. The monthly view shows each day white and the days with appointments show what looks like a green slider. However one day, this past Monday is gray. I have looked at my main Google calender and there is nothing different for this day then other days through the month. I am able to click on the gray day on both the main calender and on the Droid and it will open up. Does anyone else have something like this? I can't figure it out!

My gray day is today. It grays out whatever the current day is for me, sort of like highlighting it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones