• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google calender

samconix

Lurker
Jun 6, 2012
Hi,

This is the first time I post something on this forum, but I've spent a lot of time reading here. I didn't seem to find a solution to the problem I'm experiencing right now, so I thought I'd better post it.

I'm having troubles syncing my google calender of my google account on my PC and tablet to the android calender app on my phone. I think the probem is due to the fact that when I check under Accounts and sync settings, and I tap my google account, there is no option to sync my calender. I only see sync contact and sync gmail.

I've tried deleting and re adding my google account, but I still don't see my calender under accounts and sync settings. I've been browsing to web for a couple of hours now but I don't seem to find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sam

Thanks for your reply Harry, but it doesn't seem to help. I changed the mobile settings, and everything else that I thought could make a difference, but still nothing. I tried to read my account on my phone again, after the changes, but it still only shows sync contacts and sync gmail.

Any other ideas?

Upvote 0
Ahh, now I see what you meant.
See, Calendar sync is "build in" Google sync, you won't see it as separate.

I think, you might look with which item your phone's/tab's calendar sync. You should have choosen your Google mail name for it. Often the calendar's default settings has other items like PC Sync or similar.

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones