• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google chrome browser for samsung tablet

dipu0076

Lurker
Sep 27, 2012
Firstly sorry if i have opened the thread in wrong category.

Hi had samsung tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 which has Android v3.2 OS

Now i want to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 which has Android v4.0 OS

on prev tablet the google chrome browser was not supported, i want to know does Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 support google chrome browser?

Chrome browser will be supported on any tablet running Android 4.0. I am using a Samsung P6200 like you and I have Chrome on my tablet because I updated to Android 4.0.4

Curious as to why you would be buying the Tab 2 when it is an inferior tablet hardware wise compared to the P6200? The P6200 uses a faster processor, a better graphics chip, has a camera flash, and a better secondary camera. If the only reason for buying the new Tab is for Android 4.0, you should just update the P6200 using Samsung Kies. Just connect your tablet, click on update, and wait for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones