• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Chrome: Installed and FAST!

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
UPDATE: *GOOGLE CHROME RENDERS DIVS IN WORDPRESS 2.6 DIFFERENT THAN FIREFOX. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE NO PARAGRAPH BREAKS. ITS PROBABLY AN EASY FIX… BUT IM NOT GOING TO FIX IT… JUST BECAUSE ITS FUNNY TO ILLUSTRATE THAT NOW WEB DEVELOPERS WILL HAVE MORE BROWSERS TO DESIGN FOR.. UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH We’ve got Google Chrome installed and WOW [...]

More...

I have been running Google Chrome on 3 different PCs and installed it just yesterday, My first impression of the browser is very good. It is much faster then Firefox or IE. I haven't noticed any problems with any webpages rendering but i am sure there are a few out there.

But for a beta( even as a released product) i am completely blown away with this browser! I think i love Google!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones