Google Chrome issueSupport

Last Updated: 2013-02-06 20:17:55
  1. BOB321

BOB321 Active Member

Anyone having this issue in Google Chrome where it just stops responding?

[​IMG]

What happens is it will be working fine then all of the sudden a page wont load. Refreshing it does nothing and then the Tabs button stops working as well. This screen shot shows what happens when you click the tabs button. It does not display the 4 tabs that I have open. Chrome is basically frozen and I have to go and do a Force Stop to get it back.

Ive tried searching for this issue and havent seen anything. Ive also tried an uninstall and reinstall and same thing.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Well-Known Member

I've had the same issue a couple times.
  3. BOB321

BOB321 Active Member

I've been using Chrome for many months now and it just all of the sudden started to happen. But now it happens frequently. At least once per day usually.
  4. RaiderSPE

RaiderSPE Member

Been happening to me for a while now. Just a total guess but it seems to go into Incognito mode accidentically but you cant really do anything once you are there.

Using dolphin now but i cant seem to get my bookmarks from chrome sync'd over.
  5. GeoUSA

GeoUSA Well-Known Member

Same issue here. I also see it on my Nexus 7 tablet. I was such a Chrome fan too...
  6. Augster

Augster New Member

I've always had this problem. Chrome has never worked on my phone.
  7. prairiedogn

prairiedogn Well-Known Member

There is a new chrome beta that's been released
  8. BOB321

BOB321 Active Member

Is it available in the app market?
  9. prairiedogn

BOB321 likes this.
  10. prairiedogn

Just wanted to say that the beta chrome app works a lot better then the original
    bberryhill0 likes this.
  11. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Well-Known Member

Just installed the Chrome beta and will give it a whirl.