Google.com acting funny in stock browserGeneral

1. shanny871

shanny871 Well-Known Member

I was hoping that someone could explain why the Google site on the mobile browser (stock) wants to forever keep reloading? When I go to Google it just reloads indefinitely I can't even search before typing something in before it starts to reload or refresh itself?

Advertisement
  2. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

I would go to manage apps-all and scroll down to the browser and clear cache you can delete data also but clearing cache should solve the problem.

You might also look into a new browser like chrome, opera or dolphin. There are others but those seem to be to top 3 used.
  3. shanny871

This did not help. For some reason the google mobile website is the only one I'm having issues with. It will just keep reloading endlessly. Any other thoughts?
  4. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

I use Dolphin Browser all the time and never encountered it.

Please give me the URL for a site that has this problem and I will try it with Browser.

... Thom
  5. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

Have you tried switching between classic and mobile view?
  6. Traytor

Traytor New Member

I have been having the same problem. The only thing that seemed to work was signing out of my gmail account, which is only a temporary fix since i need to sign back in everytime i want to check my email or go on YouTube. Hopefully they will release a fix for it because it is very annoying
  7. bullet355

bullet355 New Member

I am having the same problem. It just started 2 days ago I hope some can tell us how to fix it.
  8. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

Please post the address of a page that has this problem when using the Browser app.

... Thom
  9. bullet355

bullet355 New Member

I tried to post url but I think it automatically made it a link I dont know if thats what you want or not.
  10. shanny871

It's just the standard Google mobile site. I tried deleting the saved bookmark and re saving it as a bookmark. I did so research on Google with my home computer. It seems that this is an issue on numerous phone models ( iphone and Android alike). It seems that the onlyfix thus far is to sign out of Google.
  11. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Having signed into Google along with having GPS on (Goog determining your local) could cause some troubles.