Google Contact syncGeneral

1. TheGreatGazoo

TheGreatGazoo Active Member

maybe someone can help me out i went thru my contact list on my phone i had multiple (double,triple) of the same contact's i deleated all except one for everyone in my list. a few days later i noticed they were all back again. i figure it is syncing with my google account causing this. how do i fix this. i don't want to shut off automatic sync i want to get rid of my double and triple contacts so when ever it sync's this doesn't happen again
    please help

Advertisement
    :
  2. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

try opening your contact app select menu,then select display options,select google. also open accounts,open gmail,select sync calender only. this should take care of your problem.it seems you were getting multiple syncs. yaba daba do
    TheGreatGazoo likes this.
  3. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Actually chances are those are synching from Facebook and stuff... Google deletes contacts from your synch list as you manually delete them from your phone.
  4. TheGreatGazoo

TheGreatGazoo Active Member

ok i did the display opyions and selected google first and then checked and it seems to be good now. i will see if that worked in after a few days. thanks