Google ContactsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mike295

mike295 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Need some help here. I first deleted some of the random contacts that where on my gmail account when i first linked the phone. I even removed the contacts I put in to my phone. How do I relink or sync the contacts i have in my phone with my gmail account? I do not see the contacts that are in my phone on my gmail account. Thats what I am trying to accomplish. How to link the contacts on my phone with my gmail

Contacts won't sync from HTC Eris to GMail Account - Google Mobile Help

so apparently this wont work .. wow

Advertisement
  2. entelechy3

entelechy3 Well-Known Member

Have you gone into settings-->Data Synchronization-->Google and made sure that "contacts" was checked? If it is, and your phone is empty, try just unchecking and then re-checking that box, and if that doesn't work, try resetting the phone (shutting it off and turning it back on), and then checking to make sure the Contact synchronization is on after it restarts.

However, for whatever its worth, I just checked my settings, and I have a little red exclamation mark (only on my contacts) telling me that "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." Maybe it's just a coincidence that you're having issues while they're having network problems... or maybe you broke it :)

3. mike295

mike295 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

its all checked. I mean from what i read it seems it wont sycn Eris to Google but will sycn google to eris Contact wise.