• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help google earth

Motion 4g battery32547]google earth fc every single time at boot, i thought it might be network location is disabled, but i enabled it and same thing, is anyone getting these same results? its not a bad "install" of the app.[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded it, installed it, and it works well.

Maybe cleaning cache will fix it.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
basically all things done to try and fix besides flashing the phone, even tho its stock unrooted at the moment, thats why i asked of anyone else was having the same thing going on, i was hoping for a simple and easy conclusion as in phone / package issue, in other words something i wouldnt have to fix or try for that matter.

Upvote 0
ya idk what the problem is. it worked fine the first few days i had the phone, now it seems like im being forced into using the preinstalled unremovable version of google craps, i mean maps. i wonder if actually rooting the phone will make a difference somehow. i know ive disabled alot of stuff on the phone but i ran through em enabling one at a time and still nothing, then for good measure i went and enabled everything and same result. crashes at loading screen. my next thing to do was try to find an older apk version somewhere online, thats all i can think of besides factory reset/flash. but its already out of the box stock mode. and it works beautifully besides GE. so im pretty tempted to just ride it out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones