google earthSupport

1. traajik

traajik Well-Known Member

google earth fc every single time at boot, i thought it might be network location is disabled, but i enabled it and same thing, is anyone getting these same results? its not a bad "install" of the app.

Advertisement
    :
  2. chicle

chicle Well-Known Member

Motion 4g battery32547]google earth fc every single time at boot, i thought it might be network location is disabled, but i enabled it and same thing, is anyone getting these same results? its not a bad "install" of the app.[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded it, installed it, and it works well.

Maybe cleaning cache will fix it.

Good luck.
  3. traajik

basically all things done to try and fix besides flashing the phone, even tho its stock unrooted at the moment, thats why i asked of anyone else was having the same thing going on, i was hoping for a simple and easy conclusion as in phone / package issue, in other words something i wouldnt have to fix or try for that matter.
  4. Flablitz

Flablitz Well-Known Member

Works well for me also. Hope you work it out.
    traajik likes this.
  5. traajik

ya idk what the problem is. it worked fine the first few days i had the phone, now it seems like im being forced into using the preinstalled unremovable version of google craps, i mean maps. i wonder if actually rooting the phone will make a difference somehow. i know ive disabled alot of stuff on the phone but i ran through em enabling one at a time and still nothing, then for good measure i went and enabled everything and same result. crashes at loading screen. my next thing to do was try to find an older apk version somewhere online, thats all i can think of besides factory reset/flash. but its already out of the box stock mode. and it works beautifully besides GE. so im pretty tempted to just ride it out