• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google Fing plus!! :(

dan55

Android Expert
Oct 23, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Play now forces me to join google plus (which i dont care about) to add reviews etc ..... but it wont let me use the name i already have setup for google :/ eh WTF!

why do i want to join g+ anyway - i just want to add a nice app review that is all!!

:(

.....yes this is a rant thread :D sorry

i logged in to g+ on pc and went through the reg process, but it wont let me use my google name - doh - surely if it is ok for my google account, it should be ok for g+

ive sent in the 'contest name' request - as i dont want to use the g+ feature, it is rather annoying imo - i can see my self reverting back to my old yahoo account at this rate :D

cheers

Upvote 0
yea g+ isnt bad, and its not like facebook. i dont use it for social networking, i have tons of papers and projects saved in my google drive i can access from anywhere. I use google hangout to video chat with friends since skype only lets 2 people chat at a time for free. also all my pictures automatically sync to my g+ account so thats a backup i have of everything in case i lost my phone or something

Reactions: dan55
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones