Google Glass Video

Last Updated:

1. 8 corez

8 corez Active Member

Hey all... I just came across a cool video I thought I'd share.

I used Google Glass - YouTube

I'm getting really excited about Google Glass. Let me know what you all think! :)

clark71822 and mysticspiral like this.
  2. mysticspiral

mysticspiral Well-Known Member

I will admit the Google glass seems as though it may be pretty awesome.. I had no idea about google glass until i want to say about a month maybe a little more ago . my youngest son told me about them . I wasnt sure wether or not to believe it . But looky here. Google Glass .
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I would love this. Wednesday I was playing with my kids, they were on the trampoline (which has a safety enclosure), and they would put their hands on the netting, and then I would push their hands and they would fall back into the trampoline and start giggling. I tried to take a video with my phone but it just didn't turn out good. Glass would solve that. :)
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

See your already finding a practical use. I'd just love to have them as it could be the start of a big change in technology.
  5. Wizkidfloating

Wizkidfloating Active Member

This might be the next biggest thing or could fail within a year or two
  6. dylanrod24

dylanrod24 Active Member

I've been following Google glass since I've first heard about it and I love it! I can't wait to get one when it is released to the public. Go Google!
  7. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Well-Known Member

There's a feature on Google glass as Larry Page said, that there will be a feature that will take a picture every few seconds so you can capture that perfect shot
  8. sunita21

sunita21 New Member

Tech world is inventing future in Google glass. Daily aspects are coming out. Google glass rocks.