• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google has just admitted to spying and stealing private information from millions of Britons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panchoevo

Aug 7, 2010
Amber waves of grain.
Google has just admitted to spying and stealing private information from millions of Britons.

WHY IS SPRINT ASSOCIATED WITH GOOGLE? It has been under investigation in Britain. It has been caught, red handed. Its photo cars do not just have cameras on them. These google rats have wireless scanners that steal emails, lists, passwords, files, etc. as the cruise through a community. Don't believe it, then here's a link:

Google used Street View cars to take emails and passwords in privacy breach | Mail Online

I have a Sprint HTC Evo, and am removing my contacts from the google site. This means that I won't be able to back up, synck, my contacts with google. Again, WHY IS SPRINT ASSOCIATED WITH GOOGLE? Google is stealing their customer's information, and selling it. WHY IS SPRINT ASSOCIATED WITH GOOGLE ? This is too, too slimy. For what its worth, I expressed my sentiments to Sprint in an email. I wonder if Sprint even cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones