Google I/O Evo

Last Updated:

1. thekastone

thekastone Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, June 22nd my Google I/O Evo stopped working. I placed it back in its box. Today, I started a contract with Sprint and I mentioned to them the 10 dollar waive for it being an I/O phone and they had no clue what I was talking about. I also called this number 1-877-527-8405, and they had no clue what I was talking about. Is there a specific way I have to do this or is it a hoax? Pain in the butt to get this discount.

Also if someone can link me to a pdf of the original form from the event that came with the handset, would be great, I only have the 2gb sd and its leaf with the music info.

Thanks.

bump

Advertisement
  2. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

Okay for starters,
    1-you may need to be a bit more specific with your thread title because it's not obvious to what your issue is all about.
    2-Please do not bump the thread, its only been a few hours since you posted it. It takes time for the members to respond especially at the time that you posted it when most usually come online much later.

So let me get this straight, You received one of the Google I/O EVOs and it stopped working on June 22nd.
    Today you started a contract with Sprint.
    is this contract on the EVO you received that is now not working? If so, why would you start a contract on a device that does not work.

If it does work, then what is the $10 discount you seek.
    As for the PDF of the original form that you are requesting, it can be found here, in the All Forum Links thread.

TS

3. thekastone

thekastone Active Member This Topic's Starter

Got it, the form is what I needed. Thanks.