• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google links turning purple

Rimmerworld

Lurker
Aug 24, 2010
Hi chaps,

Hopefully this is an easy one!!! How do i delete the visited links(purple) in google on my HTC Desire? I typed in something a bit risquee into google and clicked a few links etc, now I wish to remove all the purple links showing where i have been!!! I have tried clearing all the cache/cookies etc under menu>settings but to no avail. any help please?? thanks!!!

Hi chaps,
Hopefully this is an easy one!!! How do i delete the visited links(purple) in google on my HTC Desire? I typed in something a bit risquee into google and clicked a few links etc, now I wish to remove all the purple links showing where i have been!!! I have tried clearing all the cache/cookies etc under menu>settings but to no avail. any help please?? thanks!!!
When in the web browser, just hit the Menu button and select Bookmarks, then tap the history button, hit Menu again and "Clear history".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones