Google maps suden problems

Last Updated:

1. Hollywood

Hollywood Member This Topic's Starter

My maps have always worked perfect. I turned on the phone the other day, and it said maps will force close. Now my name has disappeared from my location. Also, in latitude it ask if I want to join, which I was already joined before. I tried to join again but nothing happens. I have not messed with the maps program what soever. Help thanks!

Advertisement
  2. fortworthbret

fortworthbret Well-Known Member

Google latitude is broken on my droid right now. That said, it is broken on my pc as well, along with my wife's droid and a friend's iPhone.

I hope it is a google issue and it is resolved soon.

This morning I can see myself on latitude, but I can't get updates for anyone else. Maybe everyone I know needs to restart their maps/latitude app.

3. MyCameraIsPink

MyCameraIsPink Active Member

I too have had trouble with my lattitude on my droid... seems a couple days now.. as you said keeps telling me to 'join' when I already have. I thought maybe it was some other 'map' add ons. but I guess thats not teh case..

4. Hollywood

Hollywood Member This Topic's Starter

Looks like google would communicate with us on this problem

5. MyCameraIsPink

MyCameraIsPink Active Member

well I went to the latitude site on the net and there were some things I could update... location tracking and such.. I turned everything on and checked my phone, still nothing. however I just checked now, and it seems to be working. I did have to click 'join' though, and it just worked.

6. esocid

esocid Well-Known Member

Every once in a while, I'll have to click the join latitude button again, but for the most part it is working fine for me.