• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Music Streaming to Xbox 360?

I use Google Music and its cloud feature and used to use iMediaShare to stream my library from my SD card to the 360 but now I can't since the music isn't on my SD card.

Is there any app or anything that i can use to stream this music? It doesn't matter whether I'd have to control the music on the device or on my 360 as long as it plays lol thanks :)

Check the Market for Google Music Sniper. Should take care of it. If iMediaShare doesn't play nice with it, you can use doubletwist with AirSync.

Reactions: ndh777
Upvote 0
Check the Market for Google Music Sniper. Should take care of it. If iMediaShare doesn't play nice with it, you can use doubletwist with AirSync.

Ah yeah thanks. That will sorta work but I was hoping to not have to download any music if possible. Say being able to use all 29GBs of my music without having to make any of them available offline, if you know what I mean. I know it sounds weird but I'd like to be able to access any song if I'd like from it without having to decide which particular ones to save.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones