Google Navigation Street ViewGeneral

Last Updated:

1. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if it's because of the leaked 2.1 but I can't get the Street View for Google Navigation to come up on Eris. Is anybody else having this problem?

Advertisement
  2. dirtmouth

dirtmouth Well-Known Member

ummmm. when running the app "going to a loc" open the menu select layers and then satellite
    maybe thats what u are refering to... from there u can zoom. then once u arrive at ur location a snap shot (if available) will appear... cool beans. for google maps same thing... u can hover the street and move about to explore... the other thing i thought of is while in sat mode touch the YOU icon then touch it again and select street view...

3. shh

shh Well-Known Member

When in satellite view press on any location until a balloon appears denoting an address, Then click on the balloon and several options will appear including Street View. Note: Some locations will not show in Street View.

Hope this helps.

4. thenestor

thenestor Well-Known Member

I only used Google Navigation once so far, on my way home from somewhere. When I reached my destination, it automatically switched to Street View. Granted, the Street View images in my neighborhood were taken on a foggy day, so they're completely useless.

5. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

Yeah it was actually pretty creepy when I arrived and that image popped up cuz I was just passing it when I noticed it. Wasn't expecting it. Cool though.

6. thetingster

thetingster Well-Known Member

Streetview works fine on my Eris running 2.1