Google Nexus 10 Smart Cover coming soon?Tips

1. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

From my understanding they are redesigning the smart cover to be more functional than the version in the initial reviews. Has anyone heard any news about a release period for the new cover?

Check this out:
    Google Play - Nexus 7 Cover

That is the cover for the Nexus 7. I would love something like that for our Nexus 10s!

~ ArmyX

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything since seeing it in Google's video before the N10 was released. I really like the Moko case I got. It makes a great sturdy stand for landscape viewing. I've watched at least 2 dozen movies with it in my lap.

[​IMG]

I went to that link you had for the Nexus 7 case and decided to check the Nexus 10. No case yet, but, the 16gb and the 32 gb are both out of inventory. Glad I got mine early.
  3. ArmageddonX

How tight does that Moko case fit? I got the Poetic Hardback and it was SUPER tight. Like, I thought it might damage the device type of 'tight'. I could barely get it out of the case once I had PUSHED it in. So I am not using it. Does the Moko have a good fit?

~ ArmyX
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

When I first tried to put mine in the case, I was surprised how tight it was side to side. I would call it very snug. I was a little concerned at first but I've had it in and out a couple of times and don't see any ill effects.
  5. in2uition

in2uition Well-Known Member

There's a rumor that the case that was displayed in The Verge video was scrapped due to QA issues.
  6. ArmageddonX

Yeah that's the cover I am talking about. It looked awesome! Ohh well... I just hope we get an official case or cover soon.

~ ArmyX
  7. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

Not sure that is the 'cover', the details on the link you provided says that it is a 'travel case'. What I really would like is that 'smart cover' that that video from The Verge showed...it was ornagish-red in colour. Of course, I'd like it in light blue or grey or even black!
  8. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

If that's true, its a real pity and Google/Samsung better get their act together. This lack of accessories is really getting to be irritating especially when the tablets itself.f is a fine price of work (my opinion, of course).
  9. marcus304j

marcus304j Member

I love my Nexus 10. It is incredibly frustrating there are no official accessories out yet. Unbelievable. When anyone asks about my Nexus 10, it's bad enough that I feel obligated to tell them about the lack of accessories.