1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Google Now: how do you update the home screen widget?

1. JohnJSal

JohnJSal Well-Known Member

[Apologies if this isn't an appropriate place for this post. I tried the Android Applications forum, but it's been days with no response!]

-----------------------

I have to admit, this app has me confused. For example, I have my sports options set for the Astros and the Red Sox. But the home screen widget is only showing the score for the Astros game, even though the Red Sox are playing right now as well.

My question applies to every category. What does it take for the cards to show up? And why don't they show up on the widget? I know some are situational, like traffic or nearby events. But sports scores? Shouldn't they always be there if I have the teams marked?

Thanks.

Advertisement