Google Now speech has the wrong locationSupport

1. sirius

sirius Active Member

whenI launch Google Now it shows my correct location weather card, but if I ask Google voice"what is the weather like outside" it pops up with the wrong location card and says the same wrong location.

If I ask for Pizza locations near me it shows me pizza restaurants in the same wrong location.

My cards Google Now cards are fine, just the Google voice part is off.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Are you on WiFi? Have you tried it with WiFi off?
  3. sirius

sirius Active Member

I have tried both on the Verzion 4G network (at home) and my works WiFi. Same issue in both locations. The Speech gives different locations at my house compared to my work, but both are still wrong.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  4. SFBayite

SFBayite Member

I had that problem when i got the phone. it put me somewhere in Ohio :eek:
    anywho, after enabling all location services and restarting the phone a few times that solved
    Rxpert83 and sirius like this.
  5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Same here, Google Maps was showing correct location, but Sense and weather. Com widget were showing wrong location. But a couple restarts later it was fine.
    Rxpert83 and sirius like this.
  6. sirius

sirius Active Member

SF and Antimony,

Thank you very much for the replies

I did a reset yesterday and it started to work fine. I did not want to post that the issue was solved till it was working fine for a couple of days.

Now that I know I was not the only one with the issue and reseeting the phone work for you as well I feel much better..

Thank you once again!
    AntimonyER and Rxpert83 like this.
  7. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Glad to hear you got it resolved, sirius!