Google+ Pictures?General

1. orlandotommy

orlandotommy New Member

On my Galaxy S4 i was able to go into Gallery and it would give me the option of syncing with Google+ Picassa, when i go into Gallery on my Maxx it only shows whats been downloaded (facebook, web) and the phones camera. How do you make Picassa albums or Google+ albums show up? Ive went into the Google+ settings and its set to sync photos.

Advertisement
    :
  2. joelatcamp

joelatcamp New Member

I agree and would like to figure this out as well. On my Gnex I could see all my camera pictures along with my Google pictures and Dropbox pictures in one place.
  3. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

Ditto this for me. I've been unable to figure it out.
  4. tspangle88

tspangle88 Well-Known Member

I think since El Goog folded Picasa into Google+, you need the Google+ app. You can change the upload settings in there. That's how I'm doing it with my Rezound.
  5. joelatcamp

joelatcamp New Member

Understand that, but I would really like to be able to see all my pictures in one place. Anyone know of a 3rd party that allows you to connect your G+, Dropbox and on-board pics in one gallery?
  6. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

I would like an update in this... i found all my picasa photos in my G+ account but i would really like to see my G+ photos streaming to my gallery and having a G+ folder so i can easily view everything...

any idea how to do this
  7. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

Covert_Death and Outatime like this.
  8. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

That worked like a charm! Thanks! I like the Moto camera better but I don't have to use the other one. Thanks CBF!!!!!!!!!