Google Play closes to home screen when clicking "Update All"

1. Razoroth

Razoroth New Member

I've had this problem for a few months now, and was hoping there would be an update to fix it, or that maybe it was just my phone glitching and needing a reset, but resetting/restarting has not helped, and there has been no update to Google Play to resolve the issue. I've looked around for a support forum about the problem, but I cannot seem to find any posts anywhere on the net with someone having the same issue as me.

As the title states, when I go into my apps, and click "Update All" to update my apps, the very first time I click it, it opens up a random program (mostly one that's been updated already) then, when I click the back arrow, Google play exits completely. When I reopen Google Play and go back to my apps, hitting update all completely closes out Google play again, and repeats this every time.

Now I can update my apps one by one by opening them from my apps list and manually updating them, but since I have a ton of apps, this can become time consuming and tedious, so most of the time my apps don't get updated when they should.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

-Raz

Advertisement
  2. Razoroth

Razoroth New Member

Bump...
  3. Paradroid90

Paradroid90 Well-Known Member

Perhaps processing power / ram been utilsed hence the crash.
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Yep, might be the phone's processing power ...
    my HTC One X flawless performs multible updates, my HTC Sensation hangs on one download forever, most times.

Both phones have ICS.

Harry