1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Google Play Error: "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store App on your device with this email ac

1. Kaiw

Kaiw Member

Hi;

Please ignore the title. I am trying to sync my google account to my Eris with Android 2.37 and Cyanogen 7.

I keep getting the following error message when entering my account information:

"unable to open connection to server"

I can't add & sync my google account because of this. Anyone know what to do?

Thanks for any help!

Advertisement
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Which CM7 ROM did you try to install? Did you happen to flash Google Apps after flashing the ROM but before restarting the phone?
  3. Kaiw

Kaiw Member

Hi; it came with Cyanogen 7. I honestly don't even know about installing ROMs or flashing
  4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Sorry that it took so long to answer. If a factory reset does not work (from home, menu->settings->privacy->factory data reset), can you tell me what it says from (again, from home) menu:settings:about phone. Can you list the "Mod version" and/or "Build number" if they are listed there?