Google play is miaGeneral

1. gaksdal

gaksdal New Member

Google play has gone missing from my phone, goolge's help section on it says to simply shut the phone off and restart it and it will reappear. After several tries no luck. Any ideas to fix this ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. GArunner

GArunner Member

My 2 cents: When anything happens with my phone I power it down and then take out the battery for a couple of mintues. Then put the battery back in and power it back up and it works! Give a try and see if that will resolve it.
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

If all else fails, post again. I have Play Store backed up to an apk file. If you have an apk installer, you can install it. (I can stick it up on a site for you to download.) If you don't have an apk installer, you can get one from the Amazon store for free. If you don't have the Amazon app, you can have Amazon install it (like the Play Store installs things). https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000626391
  4. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

You shouldent need an apk installer. Just download the file. Also if your on a custum cwm recovery, you can download a cwm flashable pack for all google apps. Make sure you get the right versons for your copy of android which sould be either froyo or gingerbread