• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Play Issues

Ravenwjf

Jun 19, 2011
Anyone having Google play issues? I no longer see my apps in the install section, I can't download any new apps, or update any old ones. When I go to look at the all apps under my apps I get the following error "Error retrieving information from server. [RPC]" I have done the battery pull, reboot, uninstall google play updates, clear cache and clear data and nothing fixes this. My Galaxy Tab 10.1 is starting to get bad as well, can't do any updates but I can still see my installed apps, but I get the same error code when I go to the All tab under my apps. My Nexus is 4.02 stock, so no ROMs or root. Anyone else having these issues?

I am seeing this as a widespread and recent problem... its in every forum... and most of the datestamps are from after google rebranded its market ... I get this error... along with error (941) and (921) this morning... oddly, as I drove into work.. the app in question must have auto updated... (apex launcher) as its now on current version... ...
I don't see much of this issue on Google's support forum... but that will change today

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones