Google Play Music 3 song limit now?

1. MarkCarras

MarkCarras New Member

For weeks now my Google Play Music app will play 3 songs and then stall. The only way I can find to get it to play 3 more songs is to reboot the phone. For about 6 months it played fine, but the past few weeks this happens.

Am I the only one or did they add this insane restriction recently?

Advertisement
    :
  2. eddieras

eddieras Well-Known Member

funny you post this now- i was just testing Google Play as i've been having trouble as well and yes, same thing. stops after 3 songs. i've been using the other Music Player on my G3 and it seems to work fine, however songs i purchased via soundhound from amazon do not show on the stock player. i have them saved to my device and not on google play music cloud -but still they don't show on the stock player- this is all very frustrating!
  3. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

A few weeks ago I noticed that tpsongs were syncing MUCH slower than normal as well. It's likely a hiccup on Google's end that I anticipate will in due time.
  4. MarkCarras

MarkCarras New Member

Yeah, I moved to the more "offline" player as well. Other than it only having music I have on my phone it works perfect for me. Heck, it even plays my favorite concept albums in order instead of only playing on "shuffle" like the Google Play one. I will probably stick with this now though as I have given up on cloud players for now. They just do not seem "ready for prime time" just yet. Notice how a few are having problems but no one has even heard of a solution? Doesn't look too good.
  5. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

You won't if the problem is on their end
  6. eddieras

eddieras Well-Known Member