google play musicSupport

Last Updated:

1. djclemon

djclemon Well-Known Member

For some reason Google play music has chosen a random pic buried in my gallery and is using that pic for all album art and I CAN NOT figure out how to get the correct album art back,or even just select a pic of my choice to be used at least,does anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Just as a wild guess, how about deleting cache and/or data for the app?
  3. Ekim Gram

Ekim Gram Well-Known Member

I second this.
  4. djclemon

I have went into the phones recovery mode and cleared the cache from the whole phone and no dice,I dnt c an option in Google play music to clear cache from that specific app though?
  5. Ekim Gram

Ekim Gram Well-Known Member

Long press Play Music from the app drawer and when it switched to your homescreen drag and drop it up top where it says "More Options". Press "App Info" and try Force stopping it, clearing the cache and data or perhaps even uninstalling updates and reinstalling them if nothing works.
  6. djclemon

Did all that,force stopped,cleared cache,cleared data (which wiped out my playlists :-( ),and still is using same random pic as album art!? Mite I add that I've had this problem from day one after the ics update...
  7. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

What happens if you delete the picture it's chosen (assuming that it is always using the same one).
  8. djclemon

Yes,it is always the same picture,and I dnt know how this is even possible,but I deleted the pic from my phone,forced stopped the app,then cleared the cache again,and it is STILL USING THAT SAME PIC????