Google Play MusicSupport

Last Updated:

1. Stevie D

Stevie D Well-Known Member

I have google Play Music set up on my F6. I'm signed into my Google account, I can see all of my songs, yet when I hit play, I get the following error;"Music Temporarily Unavailable. NO SPACE AVAILABLE."

I added a 16 gb SD card, but that was no help.

Am I missing some setting or something?

Advertisement
  2. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I had that problem and finally found a fix that is working for mine.

How do you like that F6? Where did you get it from? I'm looking into getting one.
    Stevie D likes this.
  3. Stevie D

Stevie D Well-Known Member

Saptech.

Thank you!!! Unchecking the "Cache During Playback" box did the trick! I'm up and running with Google Music.

Now, as for the F6, I'm happy with it. It just doesn't blow me away, (Avg. Screen Size, Bloatware) I can't wait till my carrier, T-Mobile Business picks up the Nexus 5. My last phone was a Sprint Galaxy Nexus and only went with the F6 because they were the best phones offered that were free.

One thing I really do like about the phone, is it's built in Wifi Calling. I'm not sure if that's a T-Mobile Business feature, or not.
    saptech likes this.
  4. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I'm glad you have it working. Thnx for the info about the F6 phone also.
  5. deekum1627

deekum1627 Well-Known Member

when will there be a better way to download the music to my sd card from play music instead of pinning everything. i dont want to have to stream my own music?
  6. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

That is a question to ask Google, it's their program.