• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play on website no longer showing all orders

Paddy Landau

Apr 1, 2013
United Kingdom
I was looking through all my orders on the Google Play website (on my desktop) to see all the apps that I have purchased:

Google Play > (cog) > My orders

This page has always shown all my orders in descending date order, including devices, books, and apps (free and paid).

Today, right in front of my eyes, the free apps all suddenly disappeared from the listing. Now it shows only the books, paid apps and devices.

I might have pressed something to cause this, although I am not aware of having done so.

Do you have any idea what might I might have done, or how to reinstate the listing of all the free apps?

The apps still all show correctly on the Google Play app on my phone.

Thanks

I think the NSA has data mined you.

No seriously, I have never looked at my apps on my computer at the Play Store. I found mine just fine, though it took forever to load.

I would just chalk it up to on of the many server overloads that Google experiences from time to time.

Just like the many times that I have seen posts, "My Market (Play store) isn't working!" I'll see several of them pop up all over, only to have it be a network issue.

good luck

Upvote 0
I think the NSA has data mined you.
If only that were a joke.

I would just chalk it up to on of the many server overloads that Google experiences from time to time.
I've tried again today, but it is still doing this. I've noticed that my wife's account is doing the same thing.

Maybe it's a new "feature" that Google has just implemented.

Upvote 0
Interesting. I contacted Google today about it, and the chap I spoke to couldn't work out the problem. It is supposed to show all apps.

He is going to have a look to see if Google has made any changes, and get back to me if there are.

A suspicion was that Google had perhaps started to gradually roll out some change.

It could be area-specific. I'm in the UK; where are you?

Upvote 0
I had noticed a sudden set of updates to various Google apps. Yes, I would agree with you; it's probably something to do with that.

There was a big update rolled out recently for about 8 or so of the Google Apps. Maybe they just messed something up in the coding to cause this to happen, Google makes mistakes even though they're usually pretty awesome ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones