• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google play store dissapeared and all apps are disabled.

Gorgi

Lurker
Aug 2, 2012
Hi everyone. This is second time that it happened. First time I did a factory reset and it fixed, but it happened again. I don't want to reset it again.

One week before this happened, the phone started working really slowly and when I go back to the home screen, it took 2-3 seconds for application icons to appear.

When I go into the app info screens, applications are disabled and there's no option to enable them. Except for Google Chrome, but when I click Enable it asks me if I'm sure that I want to disable this app. Google play store can't be found at all. Not even in the application manager.

Can it be a virus? I scanned my phone with Avast Antivirus few days ago, but nothing found.

Looking forward to your help.
Thanks,
Gorgi.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones