• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google play store not working

djedgarftw

Android Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2012
Texas
Ok so this has me cornered and I got on the play store to download an app today and it says error processing purchase, but if I download an app that I have downloaded before it downloads it with no problems it will also update my installed apps. Any suggestions this really has me cornered

this happened to me word for word. go into the manage all app and clear data for both the google store and google services framework. then go into your setting, account sync and uncheck your google account. turn off and then turn on device. go back and recheck your account. go into the play store and say yes to the terms and conditions and you should be able to download correctly. that worked for me and if it doesnt than a factory reset works. ive experienced this twice, first time i factory reset and it work. 2nd time i did the clear data stuff and its been working ever since. ive experienced this from flashing roms on my device

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones