Google Play Store Update 3.10.9Tips

1. Shatterproof

Shatterproof Well-Known Member

Most if not everyone may already know that the Play Store has been updated a few times in the past month or two, so if you want the update and the info on what has been changed just Click this --> (LINK)

Advertisement
    :
  2. bawlz mcnutt

bawlz mcnutt Well-Known Member

Thank you good Sir.

Having a huge list of apps I've installed, most of which I have no intention of ever using again show up on my "Apps List" drove me nuts.
  3. Shatterproof

LOL!! yeah same here, the bad thing is that it only lets you delete 1 at a time :mad:. I did hear that if you hold down the app you want to delete you could select more then 1 at a time but I couldnt get that option to work on the connect, if you find out how to delete more then 1 at a time please post how.
  4. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that got this update automatically? I noticed x's next to my uninstalled apps a few days ago and was like hell yeah. It must have took me at least half an hour to delete all the garbage though.
  5. Shatterproof

Its being rolled out but its taking longer then some can wait for (like myself) so I figured if there is more ppl like me who didnt get the update yet and dont wanna wait why not help roll this update out quicker :D
  6. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Thanks for posting this :)
  7. Mortician607

Mortician607 Well-Known Member

Now that you mentioned it, I just checked. It looks like I got the automatic update too. Nice.:)
  8. jjrx3

jjrx3 Well-Known Member

did the menu bar icon, when u install an app change? i looks different to me. or maybe i never noticed it.
  9. Shatterproof

When I first posted this it was for Google Play Store v3.9.16, but it has been updated a couple times since then so I changed the title to show the newest update and I also changed the link. The newest is v3.10.9 and the "Link" in my first post will have all the changes and info on the update.