1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Scoreboard Widget issue...

Last Updated:

1. vandyblackandgold

vandyblackandgold Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

downloaded this about a month ago...love it. nice to have everything i care about in one spot and get notifications for it.

however...

in less than a month, all my saved info in scoreboard has erased itself twice! i put the widget in the trash for now. not looking forward to reloading all my teams and athletes for the third time.

thoughts? anyone else have this happen to them?

Advertisement
  2. sfringer

sfringer Member

I've encountered the same issue on many occasions, and continue to beat my head against it...

I sent an email to the suggestions email address, but unlike Google Listen, there is no group or web page devoted to Google Scoreboard, so I have no idea if anyone is paying any attention to the issue. I understand this is a 'Labs' feature, but would still like to be able to know that my comments are being received and taken seriously.

Scott

3. SukDeezNutz

SukDeezNutz Well-Known Member

I have had it tell me that i had no fav's loaded and had to click the widget to reload my fav teams. One other thing is that when the team listed in my fav's wins a games the score on the widget is displayed as (7-4 Nationals) even tho the Phillies won. I deleted it and use the SportsTap widget now, much better and still get the updates when a new score is posted.

4. hattrick

hattrick Well-Known Member

That's how it reads. It's telling you the Phillies won 7-4 over the Nationals. If they Phillies lost it would read "4-7 Nationals"