• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google selling N1 Battery

I had thought about getting the 2800mAh battery but I didn't want to change the look of my phone with the different back they give you to fit it. I like the option though.

Then again if you really want an extra 2800mAh of battery why not buy 2 google batteries to carry in your pocket for $50 instead of the $65 seidio one?

Upvote 0
I had thought about getting the 2800mAh battery but I didn't want to change the look of my phone with the different back they give you to fit it. I like the option though.

Then again if you really want an extra 2800mAh of battery why not buy 2 google batteries to carry in your pocket for $50 instead of the $65 seidio one?

Yeah I'll agree with you on the 2800mAh battery since I don't really like the back either after taking a look at it. I wouldn't want to buy another regular google battery only because I hate taking the back of the phone off since it is always a pain and I am afraid I might break it. Maybe google can make a 2800mAh battery that has a nicer back. That's wishful thinking though.

Upvote 0
IMO better than a ~15% boost for $65. I think SEIDIO should consider cutting their prices now. I was about to hit buy until I read another post about the $25 replacement.

absolutely.... anyone thinking of getting a Seidio... save yourself $55 (what i got mine for)... I had a Seidio 1600 and frankly, i'm dissappointed... if you *need* a second battery, just get the $25 OE one...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones