Hi all, I've had the sgs2 for a month now and all has been perfect with the phone in terms of usage and battery life. I have rooted it with super 1 click so the rom is still (i guess) non custom and the standard one that comes with the phone. At the time around a month ago right after the root i got set cpu, autokiller memory optimizer, and root app killer. I set these apps up and on root app i disabled all the junk that comes on the phone such as the sims game and monopoly and so on. All was fine until this morning. I called up my network provider to get my voicemail activated and i noticed that 30 mins after the call i had no data signal icon showing, and my battery had dropped by 50% or so and it was fully charged from the morning (around 4 hours before I called the network provider). I checked the battery status and noticed google services running and taking up 18% of the battery usage. Didnt seem much but it's the only process / service that looks unfamiliar on all the times I have checked it before. I turned the phone off and back on again and it would not turn on. After 5 mins I tried again and it turned on and said the battery was down to 10%. I turned off and on again, yet again, and it said it was 41%. :S is google services the culprit and can anyone enlighten me on what to do?, or has some freak accident happened with my phone and is it screwed? I've checked the service com.google.gapps in autokiller memory optimizer and it's only like around 10MB. The only difference is that it shows up as visible app and not hidden or empty. not sure what that really means, does it mean theres a running app that's using that name as a process? If so... I have no idea what it is. I thought maybe maps and I checked and i logged out of lattitude but that defeats the whole object of using a smartphone as your satnav and daily gps!!! any help would be great. ty! update: forgot to add that the phone was super hot near the camera on the back when i noticed the battery was at 50%. after the resets and getting it to show 41% on battery the heat died down and it felt normal temperature.